by Sherif Badr
This article is for the flabbergasted wondering "How did Trump win?" You are probably not white enough to understand. Let me help you.
America is a country where the rich can be in one building and just the next building there are signs of poverty. HOW DID TRUMP WIN? I have 3 reasons and many predictions:
- $30,000 a year to go to school with nowhere near the opportunities we have in Canada to learn and grow. More perspective: "32 million adults in the U.S. can’t read. That’s 14 percent of the population. 21 percent of adults in the U.S. read below a 5th grade level, and 19 percent of high school graduates can’t read" Huffington Post
- Blurring the lines between reality and fiction - it's called reality TV
- Utter slavery of the female gender - the porn industry and more have turned women into second class citizens in the states no matter how you cut it. When a woman who is for the most part right can lose to a bigot, you're cooked. Trump had the Clinton scandal before even getting to office, grabbing them by the pussy unashamedly. Monica Lewinsky is even shaking her head somewhere like DAMN. To Hilary Clinton, your husband's legendary blowjob scandal paved the way for this, I'm sorry.
It's sort of poetic that a reality TV business mogul won. When a country can't get educated because it's too darned expensive and the only solace you have is the TV, who do you think is best suited to run something? The one who is the biggest "boss," the guy in the suit on the screen. How will he handle countries that don't perform to his liking? "You're fired!" How about Hilary Clinton? "You're fired!"
Strip out all the complex arguments, shave off the years of your education, "You're fired!" was the only campaign slogan he needed. It's the same reason Arnold Schwarzenegger won. "Sure, he's big and strong, he can take out choppers and be a guerrilla warrior in the jungle, lets elect him."
Trump is America's Hitler, only far less intelligent and with half the stamina and charisma. And before you say I'm wrong, look at Germany's economy when Hitler came vs America's economy right now. The middle class is DESPERATE.
Here are my big predictions for America over the next little while (4 years minimum):
1. Rise in anti-Muslim crime, bullying and mental health issues in minorities feeling isolated
2. Subjugation of women, even less leadership roles - see? want more tits? VOTE TRUMP [Editor's note: sadly, these topless women were protesting AGAINST Trump but the climate makes still images of them with "TRUMP" on their breasts actually an advertisement FOR Trump. Crazy world.]
3. Rise in "secret police" type actions, perhaps via FBI or CIA etc
4. Decline of the American dollar
5. Increased immigration to Canada - Canada Immigration site crashed as of 8pm yesterday, when Hilary Clinton still had a chance. And guess what? YOU'RE WELCOME UP HERE! "When they go low, we go high" ya, right to Canada.
6. Japan, China and India return as economic superpower in the world, rise of the "silk road"
7. Rise in Marijuana and Liquor stock prices as these drugs become essential to surviving in a Trump-presidency reality
What did Trump say he'll do if he wins? Lets look at this list of ridiculousness:
1. Build a wall - really? I'm going to laugh when the airplanes and arrows fly right over it.
2. Deport immigrants - all the non white people, please shut the hell up because it's your parents that will be targeted first.
3. Extreme vetting of immigrants coming in [we need some comic relief, hence video below]:
4. imprison Hilary Clinton
America was founded on slavery, racism, bigotry and subjugation.
Welcome back to your roots.
Looks like those with 4 grandfathers in America actually came out last night @anncoulter
If only people with at least 4 grandparents born in America were voting, Trump would win in a 50-state landslide.— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) November 8, 2016