- 3 hours of tournament play, for CHEAP!
- FREE Popeyes dinner included with 2 pieces of chicken and fries
- Photography & Pictures
- Prizes for the winning team (TBA)!!
- High-quality recurve bows available in a range of draw weights (12-24lbs)
- Breathable face masks and high-quality, anti-fog, scratch-resistant visors
- High-quality protective chest gear and wrist guards
- Professional archery instruction from qualified instructors
- Comfort and convenience of: a fully air-conditioned facility, change rooms, lockers, and Wi-Fi!
As this is a Slalom event, we plan on testing your allegiance to our core values:
Culture Toronto is looking at add to our awesome Archery Battle event memories:
WHAT: Culture Toronto has built its reputation on delivering the fun, rewarding events in Toronto and Archery Tag/Dodgeball is one of our favorites! In the Archery Dodgeball Battle for Bounty you will be assigned a team that you'll battle other teams with using safe foam tipped arrows. The winning team will receive a war chest containing enough valuable swag for the whole team. The last one had over $300 worth of goods in it. There will be plenty of time to mingle and network too, possibly over Popeyes!
As this is a Slalom event, a portion of each ticket will go to a Toronto based charity as determined by our beloved team.
THE DEAL: Normally, 1 hour of playing is about $25. With 3 hours of play and dinner, this experience is worth at least $90 and much more if you win.
at just $45 + HST, the amount of play and prizes is a great deal! Spots are limited!
If you're reading this it literally takes 30 more seconds to lock down your spot below. Thank you.
WHEN: Thursday, January 18th, from 6:30-10pm.
Arrive 6pm to register, practice and meet your team!
WHERE: Battle Sports, 26 Ashwarren Rd, North York, ON M3J 1Z5
We support both credit card with TRUSTe and bank payments through PayPal!
Q: Do I need to do anything before coming?
A: If you work at Slalom, you should print out and sign <this waiver> to be submitted to Sherif or Mel anytime up to or at the event.
Q: What should I wear?
A: Athletic pants are key. Watch out with makeup as you will be wearing a mask that could get sweaty.
Q: Should I bring anything?